How to make a remote control detonator

I need to make a remote control detonator . Anybody could give me schematics that work?

Reply to
arturo.magidin

Why not consult an arabian site? They are the blow-up experts....

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Thanks for your help but I dont read arab

Reply to
arturo.magidin

Are you the same idiot that posted crap like this a year or two ago, pretending to be Professor Magidin? Or are you a different idiot?

I guess Professor Magidin gave you the grade you deserved in Remedial College Math for Boneheads. You flunked again, turkey? Hahahah. Good!

--- Joe

Reply to
Joe

Not very good on the "remote" part though. ;)

les...

Reply to
Les Matthew

--
Try this:

http://www.atf.gov/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
Try here:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq.htm
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Use a cell phone ringer.

--
        Van Chocstraw
 >>\\\\--------------------//
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Van Chocstraw

news: snipped-for-privacy@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com

Ken Smith news: snipped-for-privacy@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com and Joe Leikhim news:4979481a$0$17066$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.newshosting.com made excellent suggestions in *that* iteration of this week's multi-posted troll.

Reply to
JeffM

you just need a longer piece of zip cord.

Yes, but maybe he does not want to be part of the delivery, hence, the need for the remote!

"

Reply to
Jamie