Hints and Tips

Hi all, I posted a thread on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic asking for Hints and Tips that you have picked up. If you have any fovorites please write them up and post it to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic under the thread Hints and Tips. I posted a scope probe attenuator for all to nit pick :-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

Hint: Put text hints and tips in sci.electronics.design

Hint: WD-40 will find unsoldered surface mount legs.

Reply to
MooseFET