Help! Protect IGBTs

Please see a quick first draft of a high current capacitor discharge cicuit, to be used for a can crusher, ring thrower or rail launcher. I have posted the schematic on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic under "Help! Protect IGBTs."

I need to protect my IGBTs. I'm looking for advice on what to put where to save the IGBTs. What is the best way to drive the gates, parallel or seperate drivers? I have 8 IGBTs, 600v 200amp (400amp @1ms) Thanks, Mike

Reply to
amdx