Help me to answer some basic Electronics questions

Hello, Plz help me by answering these questions-

1) How does net browsing and searching a site takes place in internet ? 2) Advantage of Transistor over FET ? 3) Quantisation effect on BW of a signal ? 4) Why we use laplace transform, F Transform and DFT ? 5) Where each of these bands are used in Satellite comm.- uhf, C, X, Ku, ka 6) Skin effect ? 7) what is the loss range in Coaxial cables ? 8) How to convert a transistor to diode ? 9) How to run a PC with a DC source ? 10) Physical realization of Phase modulation ?

Thanx........Diba

Reply to
Diba

not an electronics related question. search on http, sql, cgi

for what?

Sometimes the BW is 2X the quantization freq plus the harmonics of the modulating signal - depends on modulation type - try the ARRL Handbook at da liberry.

a) transforms a differential eq to an algebraic one. b) by transforming a complex periodic wave to Fourier series, we can then analyze the effect of a system on the individual sinusoidal components of said wave. c) DFT/FFT is how we convert a sampled signal in the time domain to the frequency domain.

try google on ITU region II frequency allocation/spectrun -- or electronic databook, by TAB. Ku is roughly 10 GHz, C is 3.5 GHz (?), UHF is 300 - 3000 MHz

google again - higher freq currents flow on the outside of a conductor.

up to 9 dB per 100 ft or greater at 1000 GHz

transisters can't be converted back to dudes. once you cut it off, that's it.

connect the collector to the base. use the b-e junction of an npn, for example.

Inverter. Try Walmart. Not all inverters are suitable for this.

You get dizzy and fall down. No... you vary a reactance to vary the freq or phase. google varactor and IIRC saturable core reactor.

--
Best Regards,
Mike