HDS-200 / Motorola 6800 Development tool

Is there any interest out there in this (antique) development tool? I've got one (it takes up a lot of space!) that I would like to part with.

Thanks, TomC

Reply to
tomcee

OMG, like this is still out there.

I would tell you to give it to a Community College somewhere, but they would just trash it as well as you can.

good luck

hamilton

I once met a guy who would accept surplus stuff and melt it down to salvage the gold.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Tom, there is someone over in comp.arch.embedded who might be interested. He's currently developing for a 680x processor on a pinball machine from the mid-1980's if I gathered it correctly.

Might ask. The message ID is:

snipped-for-privacy@30g2000yqm.googlegroups.com

or Tim Marsh posting as TXMarsh and the subject line is "WTB: EPROM Emulator for 2716".

I'll point him your direction, as well, just in case.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Jon:

Thank you for your concern and direction.

To the rest of you, - NO COMMENT -

TomC

Reply to
TomCee