Good quality SPICE book

Hi,

I'm looking for a good quality SPICE circuit analysis reference, something that presents an overview of the SPICE language and describes how to do all manner of circuit analysis with this tool. I've seen several on Amazon.com that look good:

OrCAD PSpice and Circuit Analysis by John Keown SPICE by Gordon Roberts and Adel Sedra (companion to Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra and Smith)

I'd really appreciate hearing from others that have found equal or better references, books and/or websites.

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony

Why?

There is the standard Spice3 manual

There is the Standard XSpice (Most commercial spices use XSpice) manual

These cover everything you need to know about the underlining mechanisms of Spice/XSpice. Ss far as actually *using* the tools, the help systems of the vendors Spice should be all that is required. Essentially, no one does raw spice nowadays.

There are lot of extensions in most vendor Spices, some proprietary, the operation of which are covered in their help. Doing "all manner of analysis" for these tools are all pretty much GUI driven and specific to that tool, so I don't see that a generic, paid for spice book, is worth much.

--
Kevin Aylward
kaEXTRACT@anasoft.co.uk