Generating differential signals

I am trying to carry out some testing for different communication protocols. I am stuck at generating differential signals. There is no equipment available that can directly generate it and I can use for analysis. Any idea on how a single ended signal can be used to generate differential signal and used. I am loking at frequency higher than 1 GHz.

ELECTRONICS

Both Tek and Agilent carry test and measurement solutions for differential high speed communications layers. (I have used their equipment in DDR InfiniBand - 5Gb/s, 2.5GHz fundamental)

Try this:

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS