a while.

two

field

he

ly

n't

by

de quoted text -

Flowing Ferromagnetism is based on a liquid Iron permanent magnet. Pole migration has been observed not magnetosphere degeneration that would be needed to lead to flip. Flip is bunk.

Mitch Raemsch

Reply to
BURT

. The precession of the earths spin axis would be

I wish somebody would grow up and acknowledge that the Earth's interior is subject to fluid dynamics and the nature of the rotation of the viscous interior leaves spectacular traits on the surface fractured crust and especially the evolution of that crust.

When I see terms like 'spin axis',I know immediately that the person is just bluffing and the value of the responses go rapidly downhill from here,even though it is an interesting topic with a healthy ground for reasonable speculation.

Reply to
oriel36

The Earth's liquid magnetic core has the same rotation rate as the mantel. The whole Earth rotates together.

Mitch Raemsch

Reply to
BURT

Correct Mitch , and although the tangential speed is not the same, the radiant rate is equal all along the spoke on a char indeed ( in a solid, liquid or gas )

Reply to
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Aus

while.

We know who the crank is buttercup. Look in the mirror.

It is ferromagnetic.

The Geomagnetic field is not based on ferromagnetism.

Anything else you don't know?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

te:

ition

ould not

olute

s the

he lava

rift or

is

en it

hich has

t that

lt is

with

lute

existed when

there is no

a while.

two

field

he

ly

Stuart? We have'nt had even the ability to measure the magnetosphere till last century. Your link claims it has been done for 2000 years.

This is of course crank information. Do a better job next time. Flip is bunk and has never been observed at any scale.

Mitch Raemsch

Reply to
BURT

position

would not

the

lava

it

which has

that

is

with

when

is no

while.

field

Indeed. we can gather reliable intensity measurements from sediments from far older than that.

Second, we have had pretty good measurements since Gauss. And the Dipole field is diminishing. There is no ddebate in the scientific community on this. Everyone who has looked at it comes to the same conclusion. The Dipole filed is losing strength.

Um no. Lets get this straight.. you're the crank. AGU is an organization of geophysicists.

One of the hallamrks of kookdom is ignoring any information that doesn't agree with one's preconceived notions.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

ote:

position

ip would not

absolute

is is the

en the lava

the rift or

s it is

. When it

on which has

ld at that

result is

ally with

absolute

hat existed when

say there is no

for a while.

tell

ween two

tic field

hich

s the

is the

uately

ng

The phenomenon of flip has never been observed at any scale. The magnetosphere doesn't degenerate. It hasn't changed in strength but only in pole position.

North and South can't exchange becuase magnetism has to cease for that to happen.

Show me where I am wrong.

Mitch Raemsch

Reply to
BURT

position

would not

is the

the lava

rift or

it is

When it

which has

at that

result is

periodically with

absolute

existed when

there is no

for a while.

tell

between two

field

the

the

adequately

Once again we see kookdom's pattern of ignoring evidence that doesn't agree with their preconceived notions.

We can discuss flip later.

The

One of the parameters extracted from paleomagnetic measurements is the paleo magnetic latitude. Any correction due to change in paleolattitude can easily be made.

No, it does not.

First you're assuming that the entire field must go to zero.

Since that is your claim, please show all maths to back that claim up.

Let me give you a hint sport. The Geomagnetic field is not purely dipolar.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

te:

pole position

y flip would not

as a absolute

. This is the

d when the lava

rom the rift or

on as it is

ture. When it

zation which has

field at that

The result is

odically with

an absolute

le that existed when

ould say there is no

o me for a while.

s two

can tell

between two

agnetic field

er which

ed is the

hat is the

adequately

ething

ank.

.

It is obvious that magnetism needs to drop to zero before poles can exchange. Of course magnetism without strength is just a crank idea. Do you feel cranky?

Mitch Raemsch

Reply to
BURT

All rotating celestial bodies with a viscous composition rotate unevenly from a maximum Equatorial speeds and diminishing to zero at the rotational poles -

To exempt the Earth's interior from the dynamics of a rotating fluid composition appears to be the most remarkable thing , given that the effects are seen through spherical deviation and especially that the largest geological feature of the mid Atlantic ridge basically announces the lag/advance mechanism of rotational shear bands,differential rotation is almost as certain as plate motion itself.

If people cannot learn from exposed rotating compositions whether it is gas,plasma or any other composition under the umbrella of fluid dynamics,they will not comprehend properly what is going on beneath the relatively thin fractured crust of our planet even when hints as to the viscosity of the composition beneath the crust show up every now and again -

In short,the interior of the Earth is a far more interesting place than the 'convection cell' adherents would have us believe for to believe solely in a thermal convective mechanism is to ignore planetary dynamics and the links between planetary shape and crustal evolution/motion through a common rotational mechanism.

Reply to
oriel36

pole position

flip would not

absolute

This is the

when the lava

rift or

as it is

temperature. When it

magnetization which has

field at that

result is

periodically with

absolute

existed when

say there is no

me for a while.

two

can tell

between two

magnetic field

which

is the

is the

adequately

something

Who says all poles change polarity?

Do you understand that the Dipole component only represents like 80% of the geomagnetic field? The rest of the field is contained in the quadrupole and higher moments.

What is responsible for reversals is the change in the Dipole field. Other components may or may not follow suit.

Me? Naaah.

Do you claim in a public forum that the Earth's magnetic field is purely Dipolar?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

&pid=3D123923703

=3Dsugg

To Dr William Cohen =91 memory.

Poor Bill is gone to the place where prayers are of no use & religion of no meaning since inexistent there.

He spent his life ignoring the cause of Down syndrome which Dr Gautier of France discovered 60 years ago and failing as well to understand the causes of Thrombosis which take a hefty toll of American lives, and took his own as well indeed . As a typical cogwheel of the Medical Business he departed at a early age, having enjoyed all his life the benefits of the parasitic system & the bonus it distributes to its well oiled elements He enjoyed as well as a bonus the gratitude & recognition of those ignorant Down children =91 parents who relied on his bed manners to bring back their children to normality, although not one remission in 32 years of practice was ever observed . In re-reading the obituary, I have failed to note the slightest remark regarding the perfect waste of time & money to which those Down children parents then were enticed. Not even the least regret about an obvious useless research & foundation leading nowhere =85except in providing fat income to the few feeding at that well provided hayrack. It is mind boggling incidentally to realise obviously that such useless research as the Down Syndrome Research and Treatment Foundation

well the Cancer research is still calling for funds.. this certainly goes a long way to demonstrate the Human herd=92s gullibility & total grovelling mind conditioning indeed !

I do hope that Bill =91s earlier departure will open the eyes of some parents to the fact that people unable to cure themselves are not qualified to cure others. This is, I hope, will be Bill most valuable, although sole contribution, to the awakening of so many people he misled all his life indeed. A kind of needed redemption, I would say, in return of a new awareness of both Australian & American people who unfortunately believe that Down syndrome is incurable

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Australia Mining Pioneer

Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper & Gold Mine)

Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant

Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.

"True Geology" Foundation Document

"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Aus

Kind forward of answer on another thread in Australia

Incidentally the "Turcaud Bath" is an immediate cure for "Flu" !

...as well as prevention of Thrombosis & Arteriosclerosis !!!

Just read, all of you brainwashed fools beuuuulieving like in your sectarian STOL Spooks of the JIC, as well as in the DI ( Dizeazzezzz Industry) fat mouthed loud speakers with their germzz, virusss, & eugenezzz theories !

Gee, open your eyes, poor Sods & Antripodean Retards indeed, and realize that the ones living upon your sweat & work are in fact parasites of society with their soothing messages from JIC Silly Fraudulent Books & Medical Sci000nce Imbecile Jennerian & Pasteurian Ravings !

Just remember what said one of the Greatest Mind to ever walk your heinous Antipodean Hell on Earth, Sir Turcaud :

ALL DIZEAZZEZZZ ARE DEZERVED !

Hence out of your miseries brought about by your lack of Natural Education you have to blame only yourself... indeed those Cancer Goodies & other Brain Tumors like cherries on the cake, can be cured in 2 days flat !!! ( unfortunately such finding of mine will not be revealed due to the Mining & Political Criminals going to grab it & run away with a thanks ) Likewise Down Syndrome is not due to a genetic defect, but the genetic defect is a CONSEQUENCE of something else ...but I am not telling you what. No throwing of pearls before the Hogs as the saying goes. If you are unable to take advantage of the Turcaud Bath through its whole procedure & are still looking for miracles from the DI or JIC ( judeo- islamo-christian) STOL (short-take-off & landing) Spooks, YOU really dezerve all of your dizeazzezzz indeed

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud Exploration Geologist Australia Mining Pioneer Founder of the True Geology

Reply to
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Aus

ote:

not

Yes, he is Burt.

Reply to
Darwin123

Or Google Glatzmaier and Olson!!

No one thinks otherwise. The magnetic field doesn't have to *decay* for flip to occur. The moving electric charges in the Core that give rise to the magnetic field are slowly reorienting themselves. While they do that the net field strength is altered as some cancel others. Why do the electrons paths change? That is the big mystery!

It can't be! The core is too hot!

A moving electric charge creates a magnetic field. And there are LOTS of free electrons in metals. And the core is metallic. Ergo......

Be polite.

Brad

Reply to
brad

ly

You are the one that needs to calm down here brad. NO. The Earth is not a dynamo. It is is Ferromagnetic and this is based on liquid Iron. A pole cannot spontaneously transmute into its opposite let alone both poles. Therefore your argument itself is moot brad.

Mitch Raemsch

Reply to
BURT

But liquid iron is not ferromagnetic. Iron melts at 1811K, and its Curie temp is 1043.

We seem to be in the early stages of a pole flip right now.

John

ately

John? The magnetosphere has never degenerated in strength. And flip has never been observed with any magnet at any scale.

Mitch Raemsch

Reply to
BURT

Earth's field has reversed many times.