Even Tesla Missed This Low Hanging Fruit Calculation

> > It looks like Tesla's batteries are too fast for their own good. As the Sydney > Morning Herald reports, the company claims it's not being properly paid for > the electricity its South Australia battery farm is generating for the > country's power grid. And Tesla says its because its batteries supply > electricity faster than the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) can > register.

Apparently there are some really basic [no brainer] calculations that everyone somehow missed.

I can't say anything because I missed it as well even though I knew for years they were looking at fly wheels and various other quick kick in response time solutions.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill