Equality

...Jim Thompson

So, while getting paid by my taxes, this guy uses government resources that get paid by my taxes to file a totally pointless bill that's guaranteed to get shot down.

Oh, it's so nice that he's a Republican who decries government waste, isn't it?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Cranky today ? ...Jim Thompson

So it's your position that "Congressman" is an hourly job?

You needn't convince us that you're a moron.

Reply to
krw

No, just another idiot lefty.

Reply to
krw

No, I don't think Tim is a lefty... he just needs to learn to laugh a little and get laid >:-} ...Jim Thompson

I don't think you've been reading.

Reply to
krw

My left wing friends think I'm a right-wing nutcase, if that gives you any guidance.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Oh, when Democrats start the pointless partisan political posturing, that pisses me off too.

I guess if you're not sophisticated enough to see through it, you would see anyone who disagrees with it as a bit dim.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

No surprise. They think Obama is, too. Really, they (you) don't think.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, nuts usually hang together!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

...around a dick like Wescott.

Reply to
krw

On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 18:15:40 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz sprachen:

The quality of political debate in the modern world has dropped below that of football. Nobody seems to know, or care, about actions and policies that make differences to people's lives. It's all just stupid partisan point-scoring, my side vs your side. Useless insults, stupid strawmen.

While you're all name-calling and thinking up witty asides about whichever terrible scandal happened today, people are being f***ed to death the whole world over.

I've decided I blame "political satire" on television, and the death of journalism. Think of the great newsmen, or statesmen of the past. They'd facepalm their own brains out if they saw 10 minutes of news. A bunch of halfwits have managed to take over the world, and here you are pie-throwing the whole thing into irrelevance, as fast as you can.

"There's nothing like eating hay when you're faint," the White King remarked to Alice, as he munched away.
"I should think throwing cold water over you would be better," Alice suggested: "--or some sal-volatile."
"I didn't say there was nothing better," the King replied. "I said there was nothing like it."
Which Alice did not venture to deny.
Reply to
greenaum

Of course, krw seems to think that he "thinks", as opposed to generating identical knee-jerk reactions. I've never seen any evidence that he's ever processed a piece of information to which he has been exposed, as opposed to producing a stereotype response.

And I'd be surprised if even the most fanatical of left-wingers saw Obama as a right-wing nutcase - perhaps a bit too enthusiastic about working within a system that is heavily biased towards serving right-wing interests, but scarcely any kind of nut-case.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Personally,i like filberts (related to dogbert)..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Unfed trolls gather no podium. ...Jim Thompson

Perhaps he's really a bit of AI (AS?) software, and we're unknowing participants in a Turing test.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

You failed.

Reply to
krw

Did you hear IRS canceled e-mail back-up services weeks after the supposed hard drive crash? Seems sort of late to me, but maybe IRS figures if they cancel back-up services, the records will go away. Time will tell.

Bill Bowden

Nope, there was never - ever - any wrongdoing in the IRS.

krw