electronics circuit & electrical

i need circuit of dc/ac inverter

Reply to
IBNLAWAN

It appears to me that you have no future in Electronics. I suggest you find some other academic course to follow

--something in the Liberal Arts perhaps.

If you still have an interest in a technical education, you might start by describing your goal in this project.

*-*-*-begin+*-*-*-*-*-specification.writing+put.numbers.on.as.many.things.as.possible+Limitations+rather.*+spells.out+get-the-spec-right+*-*-*-*-*-Hz

If your instructor has not already cover this subject, perhaps you should suggest it to him. . . If you give yourself a REAL username (instead of using an email address there), you will make it easier for others (especially other Google Groupers).

JeffM