electronic circuit central heating boiler

Hello,

Does anyone knows how the hardware (and software) of a regulator to start modulating the gasburner of central heating works.

I mean modulating on the boilers own thermostate (set on 60°C).

The boiler measuring points are suction and discharge temperature.

The signal to start modulating go to the boilerfan speedregulator with on his turn regulate the gasvalve and this mixture goes through a venturi to the premix burner.

I want to know how the controller works, the electronic circuit, which building blocks ( IC etc) are possibly used to make it work.

The control unit used in my cv boiler which control a lot more is from Honeywell (MCBA 1461 V3.1) but the agent in my country won't give any information on it.

Albert

Reply to
Eyckmans Albert