ELECTRNICS PROJECT

Can anyone help me in my final year electronics project

Reply to
Nandakumar

That would probably depend on what you want to pay. Have you done your homework? Have you been taking notes in class?

I'm sure there are people here who would do the whole thing, if you pay them as much as you've paid your school.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That would probably depend on what you want to pay. Have you done your homework? Have you been taking notes in class?

I'm sure there are people here who would do the whole thing, if you pay them as much as you've paid your school.

Good Luck! Rich

I only see the Re: Maybe because he is Google groups and I filter them. Maybe we should see what kind of help he wants?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Maybe not as many as you think -- if he wants to pay other people to do his work for him so he can take credit, he belongs in business school, not engineering.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

That depends. What help do you need?

Do you want the whole thing done for you? That's like a girl shopping for a good husband by looking at the guys that are already married -- the best you'll do is to end up working with a cheat.

Do you have a specific goal in mind, but need pointers on how to get there? Tell us what you want to do, what you're stuck on, and your best guess at why, and we'll try to help.

Did you blow off your classes for the last two years, and now suddenly realize that engineers actually need to use the material that they're taught? Given how often I end up cleaning up the messes of your older brothers, I don't have much pity for you. Ask mummy and daddy for two years' worth of money, and re-take some classes.

Do you have no clue on what you want to do for a final year project? Tell us what you're good at, what you like doing, and what range of project choices you have available. We'll make suggestions.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

When I was in fourth year I built a scale (for wieght). Used a speaker cone for the base. Had a "position" detector (on speaker) to detect the null position of the cone (used negative feed back to get cone back to null position). Measured current going through speaker coil which was directly proportional to weight placed on cone. Nice thing about it is that the feedback didn't need to be linear. I think you can search "force feedback device" or "null(ing) feedback" or something like that. It wasn't all my idea (mostly provided by prof) so I won't be selfish.

Maybe you don't want an idea maybe you already have one. I that case you're on your own (when it comes to me).

Reply to
Simon Roberts

As has been mentioned, you don't belong in engineering. Switch your major immediately. "Marketing" sounds like it is up your alley. After that, you should follow the advice of a famous philosopher:

JeffM

Since I'm a nicer guy then the rest here, I'll answer your question truthfully: "yes, without a doubt".

Reply to
krw

One of the chem labs I worked at had a micro gram balance that used a D'Arsonval meter movement on the weigh pan to do that. The operator turned a potentiometer to null the balance then read the current off another D'Arsonval meter. Chopper (mercury wetted relay) stabilized tube type design - old piece of gear but it was still in use.

Same lab had an old UV/VIS scanning spectrophotometer that slaved the position of the diffraction grating to the strip chart recorder with a chain drive. Another antique still going strong.

The animal health division got all the cast off instruments from the pharmaceutical divisions - going over to that building was like stepping back in history.

Reply to
default

When does shcool end? What do you like doing? Might as well build something useful.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold