EDT [European Deaf Telephone] and EDTN are the TDD protocols used in Switzerland

Hi:

EDT [European Deaf Telephone] and EDTN are the TDD protocols used in Switzerland. Where can I find technical information about the EDT/ EDTN? Also, I would like to hear some tones resulting from the remote EDTs/EDTNs located in Switzerland. I live in USA, so if I dial an EDT/ EDTN number to Switzerland, I will hear both the EDT/EDTN tones as well as the tones resulting from negotiations among international telephone exchanges. Those textphone and international exchange tones give me an eerie feeling which I enjoy. I get a feeling of pleasant fear. Its give me a psychedelic sensation. I like it. The tones are scary yet fun -- much like virtual reality, a roller-coaster, or a trip to outer space!

If I could find accurate recording of those tones [tones from remote Swiss EDTs/EDTNs and international exchange negotiations] on a website in Wave format and at least 44.1 kHz sample rate and 16-bit, then I would just download those tones and listen. Unfortunately, no internet site has recordings of those tones.

Also, what does ETDN stand for?

Thanks,

Radium

Reply to
Radium

Why do I suspect you are wasting everyone's time, even before reading the rest?

Are you a moron? Keep in mind that I didn't come quickly to this conclusion, it was based on your previous posts and responses.

I'm sure you would, because you deliberately seek piddly dumbassness.

You will hear whatever we allow. Post your credit card number, social security number, address, expiration date, DOB, and the validation number and only then can we process your request.

Of course, because you're out of your freakin' mind.

It would be easier to just pick up a prostitute if that feeling is all you're after.

If you think that is "psychedelic", you're just an idiot. I could expand on that, but "idiot" is a good concise summary.

Did you ever consider just finding some pr0n online and jerking off to it? Seriously, you have a very crazy tendenacy to mentally masterbate without anything useful coming from it. At least those who endulge in pr0n, must feel a moment's satisfaction from it else they'd not engage in it.

Eediot Training Desperately Needed

Reply to
kony

WTF! An eerie feeling which he enjoys? And somehow electronics and telecom experts are supposed to care?

--
Al in St. Lou
Reply to