Dummy book on motors

I'm looking for some reasonably introductory book on motors, relays, gears, load, torque, and such. (See my Moving a Dome post on 11/14 as to what I'm attempting to do.) I do have a book by Hughes titled Electric Motors and Drives does a good job at motor fundamentals.

Reply to
W. eWatson

Post it when you find it, please.

I can design with motors, but I can't always explain why the things I'm doing are going to work, or how to make them keep working.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott