Does a parrot's foot conduct electricity?

Remembering dreams just means you happen to wake up during them. All it means is you're a light sleeper. I bought something when I was a teenager called a Novadreamer. It's a mask you put over your eyes during sleep with LEDs in it, and a motion sensor. When it detects your eyes twitching during REM sleep, it flashes the LEDs which slightly wakes you up. You stay sleeping and dreaming, but you're now awake enough to control your dream and remember it. When I stopped using it I retained the ability. And it probably permanently f***ed me in the head.

I have a problem with cooking. The food makes me hungry and I eat lots of it.

You sound very similar to me. Hey if it's too hard, just look it up on Google, that's what I do.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Sure, if you see something that looks like a UFO, be skeptical, but I can't see why someone couldn't conduct electricity. For example, some people freak out with the mildest of shocks, yet I don't. I did an army assault course which had some electric fences placed in it for a laugh, some people were jumping about, falling over, unable to control themselves. I think the most I did was say "ouch".

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I was playing with electricity when I was 6. I learned to avoid shocks after a few good hits. We used vacuum tubes (valves) in those days, they used high voltages.

Reply to
default

I learned a good jolt wasn't the end of the world. And was quite amusing when you caused a friend to get one. I was out with two friends one summer and I grabbed an electric fence with no result. One of my friends had taken off his shoes to paddle in a stream to catch fish. He touched the fence and jumped up in the air, which was funny. I was then stupid enough to explain with a demonstration to my other friend that I had to be grounded. I placed one hand on the ground and the other on the fence, and did an involuntary Mexican wave, then landed on my arse.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey