Discrete Transistor Equivalents/Crosses

Discrete Transistor Equivalents/Crosses for these devices...

XN04401

TRXN4501

I'm search for equivalent devices that also have Spice models.

Wringing out an _old_ discrete design :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

2N4401

2N5550 (High Voltage NPN) is what I get that comes the closes in spice.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

If it's _old_, it probably wasn't "designed" with Spice. So why do you need to Spice it now?

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
 Click to see the full signature

What the customer wants, the customer gets. Also it's part of that patent issue, so we have to demonstrate performance "as posted" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature