Disassemble cordless drill PWM controller?

In a cordless drill (like the DeWalt DCD760), there is a finger grip trigger speed controller. Can that be skillfully taken apart without destroying it? I would like to remove the spring.

Thanks.

Reply to
John Doe

If not, and you wanted to for experimental purposes, maybe you could rube goldberg it by negating the spring with another equal but opposite spring?

Reply to
Greegor

yes I expect so. you may need to destroy one to figure out how to do the dissassembly.

that seems unusual.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

Click on "order parts by diagram"

found in 20 seconds on google.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

It is shorthand for something that would be even more confusing.

Reply to
John Doe

news.astraweb.com!border6.newsrouter.astraweb.com!news.glorb.com!news2.glorb.com!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail

posting-host="7Th9BXJ0XCR7yXF2sa2fmg"; logging-data="7588"; mail-complaints-to="abuse eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/cLdAux3mqSc5GODcrcuLQfj3vJUGfkVY="

Gecko/20101207 Thunderbird/3.1.7

Reply to
John Doe

LOL, with all the important information you gave in your first post, what did you expect ??

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

You should read before replying, especially if you are going to dish out the "Google is your friend" shit.

--

> hamilton

Reply to
John Doe