datasheet for THGBMFG8C4LBAIR

Hi!

Can anyone point me to the datasheet for an thgbmfg8c4lbair 32GB emmc flash chip? Searching only brings up a press release from 2014 and Toshiba hasn't replied to me yet.

For now I would be happy with the pinout and I assume it's the same across the whole chip family and even different manufacturers.

If you know a different source for a datasheet or pinout for any FGBGA Emmc chips please let me know!

Thanks!

Reply to
Gert Bass

They might have a NDA on that tech. I'd wait for a response, then try your local distributor, they carry a little more weight.

Martin Riddle

Likely with this sort of part they don't care to talk to you unless you are buying 100,000 a month. Tell them you are designing a cell phone.

--

Rick C
Reply to