Custom PCB

The other day I came across this custom PCB manufacture,

I never imagined you could have 1 or 2 PCBs made for such a low price. Has anyone hear had any experience with them? Is there produce of good quality?

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris W

Oops, make that "product" not produce

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris W

Where?

--
Regards,
   Robert Monsen
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Robert Monsen

Having looked at their Technical Specifications, I wouldn't give them any work.

Single or double sided boards only, no mutlilayer. Minimum VIA size of 20mil with a 50 mil pad.

Better fab house out there with just as good of prices

Reply to
Patrick T. Caezza

H,i

I use CustomPCB.com The main reason is they are the only ones I know who do "panel's" of designs for a fixed price, although they are only ss/dd, no multilayer and 8th track

12th gap which is a bit strange.
Reply to
Oliver Hannaford-Day

Thanks. Any others folks have used? I want to put up a website containing a short list of the current crop of low cost internet pcb prototypers, along with comparison pricing and specs. Thus, if you could email me any suggestions with this regard, I'll add them, and then post the url here later. I'll also credit you if you want, and put in any comments.

my email is:

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

just make the obvious substitution.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
   Robert Monsen
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Robert Monsen

Their price for a bare-bones PWB looks pretty good, but with the solder mask and silk screen, the price looks about the same as other shops I deal with that offer better specs.

I use E-Teknet.Com (4 PWBs for $99) and 4PCB.Com (3 PCBs for $99)regularly. Many shops have similar rates for small quantitiy prototype orders.

Reply to
Blake

I used many times Olimex

with great satisfaction. They are really inexpensive and fast and the prototypes are good.

These are examples of PCBs made by them:

Bye, Paolo

Reply to
paologatto

I found a bunch of them via a google search for "printed circuit board prototype". I went with expresspcb.com because their "miniboard" service was the cheapest of all the ones I compared them with before I got tired of doing comparisons :-). The boards arrived and worked fine. You can see my results at:

Odds are that if I wanted something more complex than the "miniboard" option, someone else would have had a better price.

--

email: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL | Free Software and Politics

Reply to
Thomas A. Horsley

Dear All, I found you chat in the internet about the PCB price. we are the PCB manufacture in China. We can afford you the best quality PCB and with low price. This price will be really interesting for you and your friends.

If you want further informations just mail to me. Thanks in advance!

The price , for example, double-side, FR4 material, 2 OZ copper, is only

0.023US$ per cm*cm. But the price does not include the fee for transfer.

Best regards,

Feng snipped-for-privacy@qingdaonews.com

Reply to
fengjianqing