Current regulator

--
Read Jim Thompson's post in this thread for a clue.
Reply to
John Fields

You failed ! Grossly,... And don't drag Jim in on your failures, he's getting old and can't help what he does..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

--
KA1LPA means you're registered with the government as an amateur,
right?

My story's a little different:

Reply to
John Fields

I never asked for your story nore do I care to hear it.

As for me being a registered radio operator, I have no idea what that has to do with you throwing a tantrum.

The radio part is just a hobby to take me away from my regular duties.

I can't help it if you get all teary eyed when some one calls you out on the advise you give out.

You better get used to people pointing out your design failures. It happens to the best of them, even though at times don't want to fess up to it.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

KA1LPA == Registered boot licker, and thumb sucker. ...Jim Thompson

His website is a real mess, but he brags about being a programmer.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Maynard has a website?? I didn't know that was allowed in the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Connecticut. ...Jim Thompson

Look at it at your own risk. Put down any drink or food first. Have a trash can handy, just in case.

webpages.charter.net/jamie_5/I_index.htm

Maynard A Philbrook JR KA1LPA

Michael A. Terrell

--
Yet you keep posting.
Reply to

Such a miss informed performer, what do you do for encores?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Yeah, Maynard has a web sight. If you are a window licking drooler with both eyes going in opposite directions, you can get what ever you want, sunshine!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

--
So you're not Maynard?
Reply to

If that is the cause, you must be 120.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
Funny!

Good one, Michael!  :-)
Reply to
John Fields

Thanks. Someone needs to wake Maynard & make him take his Geritol. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You would think that was funny, when in all actuality, you are the one looking pretty sad here.

If you could only see you're self. It only proves what I said early, mental degeneration with apparent dementia, showing to the far extremes.

Sad state of affairs. Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

If you aren't demented now no one will ever notice it when it does happen to you, Maynard. It will be almost as sad as your poor grasp of the English language.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell