Crazy Need of the Week

I need an adapter that adapts an E11 (mini candelabra) BULB to an E12 (candelabra) socket.

All I seem to find are bass-ackwards.

Does such a thing exist? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

scroll down for more options.

Yawn..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Aluminium or copper foil? :-)

--
Gruss, Mark
Reply to

Or maybe just copper wire ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Replace the sockets, or buy E12 based bulbs. Plenty of E12 bulbs on Ebay.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

$500 ?

Reply to
Martin Riddle

hifi-tek

My reading is not an issue, your understanding of the question is..

The question was " Does such a think exist", and yes, it does and it was shown..

Don't go out swinging until you know what you're swinging at, it may swing back and the repercussions may not be enjoyable.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Everyone in this branch seems to have missed the fact that the drawing says it adapts an E12 bulb to an E11 socket; which is, as Jim calls it, "bass-ackwards" from what he's looking for.

Reply to
flipper

Yep. Even the vendors, when called, interpret the need incorrectly. Looks like I just need to re-wire :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I saw the sockets for about $7 each on one lamp supply website, but I don't remember where.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Probably not, there's only 1mm diameter difference and the threads are different. Wrap some tinfoil around the screw and jam it in. We won't tell.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Unless I'm misreading it this one looks like it has the right basing.

flipper

Looks like it, but plastic "threads". My Halogen's will melt that in just a few minutes :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Yes, and if you scrolled down like I said, the chart was there for the other ones..

Like most, you only see what you want.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

I saw that you pasted a link to the wrong one.

Reply to
flipper

Jamie exposed as a village idiot, yet again >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Nice you could join this village idiot, as you say..

You haven't been winning too many prizes yourself lately.

And for the record, Flipper is an asshole because I pointed to exactly what was asked and also indicate what to look for down the page for other options.

The chop kiddy can play editing games all he wishes, it only works to support my case of him/them coming up short in their defense, because they made an utter fool of themselves. Good to see you could join in as usual.

Do as you wish, it appears mental stability is starting to show signs of instability on your side, regression.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

So, I guess well have to call Maynard 'Never Right' from now on? We can't have two 'Always Wrongs', it would confuse the trolls.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No thanks. You go ahead and command that post, dipshit. It only requires a crew of one. You are it.

See? Now even *this* Jamie retard thinks that other retards' put downs count as "losing a prize".

Jamie... face it, boy. YOU are the loser.

Whimper, whimper.... WHAT? Speak clearly, boy!

Grow the f*ck up.

You are not even qualified in your endeavors in life. What makes you think anyone would put any credence in your pathetic observations about others? You are projecting, dumb ass.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers