CMOS joke

Free MOSFET samples = complimentary metal oxide semiconductors

:p

Reply to
mrdarrett

:-)

Reply to
Tom Biasi

I'd like some...if the supply is not fully depleted.

Reply to
adule

The gate opened, and the source just drained away...

Reply to
mrdarrett

lunatic fringe electronics

I thought it was transistors that said nice things to you.

--
Tim Wescott
I'm looking for work!  See my website if you're interested

I thought a transistor was a boy who wears his sister's cloths

Reply to
sdeyoreo

A biode lets current go both ways.

lunatic fringe electronics

And that will lead to emitters using collectors' restrooms. I guess I'm just biased.

Reply to
adule

:)

Those darned switchers...

Reply to
mrdarrett

Any of you old timers remember the adventures of Micro Farad and Milli Amp?

Reply to
Tom Biasi

They raised an awful amount of tension.

Reply to