Cleveland Institute Electronics Course -- any value?

My son had enrolled in a basic electronics tech course by correspondence via the Cleveland Institute of Electronics. I now have all of his course materials -- 100+ lessons and associated "stuff". I'm wondering if this material has any value and, if so, how I might best try to sell it. I'd appreciate any comments. Forgive my intrusion if this post is deemed inappropriate.

Jeff Fitzgerald

Reply to
Jeff Fitzgerald

I'm a novice in electronics and am always looking for educational material. Maybe you should try and sell it on eBay. If you do choose to sell, post back with the link... I'd be interested.

--
Mike
Reply to

I took a course from CIE in 1971. It was to prepare me to take the First Class FCC exam. I found it to be an excellent course. As I recall, the major value was to have the instructors grade and comment on the tests that were returned. I don't know how they run now but without the benefit of the feedback all you have are some books. Regards, Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi