Circuit Boards PCB

American circuit technology is the leading manufacturer of various types of circuit boards which are the veins & arteries of any electronic goods for performing the critical tasks. These are the boards that interconnect circuit elements of a circuit and give a robust base for them to perform. Circuit boards PCB can be of many types according to working temperatures, performance loads, design complexity, mounting constraints, space on board and other design parameters. For more information http://

act pcb

problem is they also produce spam.

these guys:

on the other hand never spam and produce professional pcbs ins small quantities at hobbyist friendly prices.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

t.net ---

Oh, spamming the spammers! I like Advanced circuits.

There use to be a link to their cheap proto site,

But now you have to register.... Sigh George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Quote from webpage:

"So the more you spread the word, the more orders we get, and the quicker our turnaround time. "

ROFL! *More* orders in a queue lead to *shorter* turnaround times? In what universe?

Usually when I find some good shop that I like, I shut up about it. Otherwise it will become crowded with customers, leading items going out of stock, long lineups and higher prices.

Reply to
Kaz Kylheku

turnaround time."

As they say just below their banner, they hold up the very large single board submitted to the PCB manufacturer until it is totally full. More customers submitting boards to

means they forward them quicker to the actual PCB manufacturer and hence to *shorter* turnaround times for the final customer.

How do you do it...

Reply to
David Eather

our turnaround time. "

what

herwise

long

I disagree, If you find a good vendor let everyone know. So they too make money and stay in buisness.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

turnaround time. "

And prosper. It's good to have successful suppliers (and customers).

Reply to
krw