Circuit Boards PCB

American circuit technology is the leading manufacturer of various
types of circuit boards which are the veins & arteries of any
electronic goods for performing the critical tasks. These are the
boards that interconnect circuit elements of a circuit and give a
robust base for them to perform. Circuit boards PCB can be of many
types according to working temperatures, performance loads, design
complexity, mounting constraints, space on board and other design
parameters.
For more information <a href3D%94http://www.actpcb.com94% http://
www.actpcb.com</a>

Re: Circuit Boards PCB

problem is they also produce spam.

these guys:

http://www.audesine.com/proto-pcbs

on the other hand never spam and produce professional pcbs ins small
quantities at hobbyist friendly prices.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

---

Re: Circuit Boards PCB

Oh, spamming the spammers!  I like Advanced circuits.

http://www.4pcb.com

There use to be a link to their cheap proto site,
http://www.33each.com
But now you have to register....
Sigh
George H.

Re: Circuit Boards PCB

Quote from webpage:

"So the more you spread the word, the more orders we get, and the quicker our
turnaround time. "

ROFL! *More* orders in a queue lead to *shorter* turnaround times?  In what
universe?

Usually when I find some good shop that I like, I shut up about it.  Otherwise
it will become crowded with customers, leading items going out of stock, long
lineups and higher prices.

Re: Circuit Boards PCB
turnaround time."

As they say just below their banner, they hold up the very large single
board submitted to the PCB manufacturer until it is totally full. More
customers submitting boards to www.audesine.com means they forward them
quicker to the actual PCB manufacturer and hence to *shorter* turnaround
times for the final customer.

How do you do it...

Re: Circuit Boards PCB

I disagree, If you find a good vendor let everyone know.  So they too
make money and stay in buisness.

George H.

Re: Circuit Boards PCB
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:28:03 -0700 (PDT), George Herold

turnaround time. "

And prosper.  It's good to have successful suppliers (and customers).

Site Timeline