"Chris Quartztal and Tanty Bead" ?

Anyone remember this cartoon strip in a UK electronics magazine in the late '70s?

I was VERY young then. But I'm thinking of the only one I saw, that might have been Xmas '78?

Chris Quartztal felt threatened by a newcomer on the block : 555 ! (IIRC)

Just googled it, and there was NOTHING returned.

Any links? Doubt it, but....

Martin

Reply to
Fleetie

'70s?

been Xmas '78?

Try different spellings... and find Googles magazine library - see if there are UK electronics magazines archived and search for "cartoon".

Good hunting!

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson