charging batteries

Can I use my dc power supply to charge rechargable batteries? Not AA's but something like a motorcycle battery. Thanks, Raul

Reply to
raul

If it has a settable or appropriate current limit (say, an ampere or so) to protect a defective or really run down battery from overheating, and a voltage regulation setting that is also appropriate (say, 6.8 or 13.6 volts), to limit the charge to no more than full, then sure.

--
John Popelish
Reply to