charge pump for Jim

If you have trouble understanding this, just let me know.

lunatic fringe electronics

I know what he's going to say.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

What would that be ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

Oh, just go ahead and say what you always say. I know you're thinking it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Since he requested this, I would expect him to say "thanks."

lunatic fringe electronics

Nope, that's not it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Sure. Now I remember what response you're trying to elicit from me, See...

"TwistOnCockcroftWaltonPump.pdf" on the S.E.D/Schematic Page of my website... been there more than 5 years.

And "CMOS-Osc-NoClip.pdf"... from 13 years ago.

That's what you were expecting? Right ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

           The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

Not trying to elicit it, but fully expecting you to say it anyway.

I don't know if it's better but I can't compare directly because it has a different multiplier, so more components.

What are those D2A buffers?

Considering that it's a negative multiplier, if you used TTL to get more drive would the source current be the limiting factor, so the extra sink current wouldn't help?

The cap value is dictated by the output current and droop, but if one at an early stage was smaller that would have the same effect as making them all smaller, right?

Why this? He already has a clock that doesn't clip.

No. "Where are the values?" It doesn't matter because it has to be recalculated anyway for different applications, but that's what I expected.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

An old patch I devised to get from PSpice's logic 0->1 outputs to

0->5V, no longer needed

I'll have to come up with a 555 version. ...Jim Thompson

           The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

Thanks John, I wasn't sure about the C's and D's. I scribbled something that looked like a cockroft-walton.

There are a few different looking topologies.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold