Can someone translate this ? Russian to English

Hi to all. College of mine bought some Chinese motor controller but i can get any addition infos on Chinese site. Luckily i found that someone in Russia is using the same controller and he has wrote how to connect, but it in Russian language. Can someone please translate this ?

Thank you in advance !

Reply to
gm

nobody will click on that link.

Try to use google translate, it's far from perfect but it should be enough. ..

Bye Jack

Reply to
jack4747

-------------------- I did that and i guess 80% of this is correct but else has totally no meaning...

Reply to
gm

see

Dimitrij Klingbeil

Yeah the Russians aren't too trusted when it comes to computer stuff these days.

Actually I don't believe there was any election tampering. That is done at the state level, so what did they do ? Hack into 50 systems ? Bullshit. Now whatever information they released and what they said or whatever doesn't matter. If people can't sift the bullshit from the truth that is their prob lem. Actually I am not too fond of Trump but he did keep that autistic bitc h out of office.

Reply to
jurb6006

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 2:11:40 AM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

ow

Congratulations on taking a purely technical thread and, without any provoc ation, injecting off-topic politics. If you had any courage and intellect ual integrity, you would post your political opinions where they are on-top ic so you could engage with the people who care.

Reply to
jfeng

You mean sci.electronics.design LOL.

I see nothing wrong with pointing out why people won't click on that link. It was mentioned, I responded. What is wrong with that ?

It also looks like a redirect.

Reply to
jurb6006

Why 50? They only needed about three.

Jasen Betts

Congratulations on demonstrating your personal and intellectual integrity. I am really in awe of your skill at selectively ignoring the political rant.

Reply to
jfeng

And what would they hack, the voting booths are not on the internet.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

True. But the allegations would make some stay away from Russian sites. That was my point.

Reply to
jurb6006

Ok I see. Perception usually wins over logic.

Reply to
Tom Biasi