Blue ray

Hai!

Kindly forward me anything about blue ray please.

Reply to
Chirutha

Is there some reason that you cannot do your own research? Perhaps you think this group is something it is not. May I suggest that you use Google and lookup USENET and also lookup blue ray. Best Regards, Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Try these groups:

'm-not-smart-enough-to-have-a-computer

Reply to
JeffM

Try doing a web search on "Blue Ray". If you come up with specific questions to ask after you do your homework, come ask them.

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature

You are obviously too stupid to make sense of anything that might be sent to you.

Varactor

Blu-ray uses 400nm lasers. No wonder it's so great. One of the reasons VCDs suck is because they use 700nm lasers.

Blu-ray kicks VCD's @$$

Reply to
Green Xenon [Radium]