Bipolar current limit

Right I'm putting a pot on the input to adjust the "gain". (photons per volt.)

I'm mostly working by myself.. no real electronics people to bounce ideas off of. It's weird how you can get stuck in some design path.. know it's not good... (see my original schematic.) But not see the way clear, until someone gives you a head slap.

Thank God for SEB and SED.

George H. (being agnostic, I think I'm still allowed to thank God for stuff. :^)

Reply to
George Herold

I have reconciled my combination of agnosticism and faith by firmly believing a whole lot of stuff that God is not, and a bit of stuff that God is, if in fact God exists.

Living your life in a manner that's consistent with being good if God exists and if God does not exist is a significant aid to staying on the straight and narrow. Being utterly crappy at lying and conspiracy is better, though.

For example: if God exists then giving thanks is the right thing to do; if God doesn't exist, then giving thanks doesn't matter one way or another.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Right, for me at least, God is that thing which makes us all behave good. (excuse my grammar) I don't need to probe much deeper. (Well when I was younger I had much more angst..) Be nice, and others respond in kind, tell the truth as well as you can.. etc.

George H. with deepest respect to all my more devote colleagues.

Reply to
George Herold

Yeah, but you're not allowed to complain about him. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Your LED circuits wouldn't be very useful if He hadn't invented light.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Grin.. "The Last Question" by Asimov is a fav. "Let there be light...." But you should know that God is women. See Dogma,

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Does that make him a drag queeen?