beware john fields

Does that matter when he is giving advice on electronics?

Roger Dewhurst

If it were unholy, I guess it would be unbecoming of The Book (AoE), written by the prophets Hill and Horowitz. ;-) But John is doing the GOT's work, spreading knowledge of electronics, which is good, so 'frog is mistaken here.

*God Of Transistors. Originally God Of Triodes, but He looks kindly on other amplifying devices, too.

Heh. And all this pseudoreligious talk reminds me of a fellow who said he once filled out a form as "Religion: Cathode Follower".

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

no not on that.

if he stops pissing off i will stop biteing and all of his frends as wal and if thay stay out of my posts

Reply to
crazy frog

oh and have there IP's if thay dont stop i will send them to theres and my IP provider.

Reply to
crazy frog

Presumably you mean : "Also, I am in possession of their IP identification, and if they do not cease and desist I shall forward this information to our service providers" Although simple abuse is less constuctive than John Fields posts, so if anyone is kicked off, I imagine that it will be CrazyFrog. hth Neil

Reply to
neil

dont get in volved i want to be the one to have them kicked off

Reply to
crazy frog

Kicked off what?

If you think his ISP is going to give a damn about anything you say, youre kidding yourself.

Reply to
Simon Scott

i will give it a bloody good try anyway if thay keep pissing me off

Reply to
crazy frog

isn't it best if no one responds to his posts?

Reply to
Abstract Dissonance

--- LOL, what makes you think you're in any position to try to make a deal?

If what you've posted so far is any indication of how hard you can bite, you must be toothless as well as brainless.

Your posts are hurting no one but you, so you're certainly not wielding weapons of any consequence and I, for one, will post exactly as I please regardless of what pleases you or not.

As I recall, you posted something to the same effect yourself, so if you want to see any attitude changes I suggest you start cleaning up your end before you start demanding that others kow-tow to you.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

--
Go for it!  The way you organize your thoughts and, (I use the word
loosely) write, they won\'t even know what the hell you\'re whining

--
So, instead of whining, go for it.

Here\'s where you can bitch about me:

http://www.giganews.com/contact.html
Reply to
John Fields

--- Awwwwww

Poor spoiled baby's got her feathers ruffled and is threatening to go cry her eyes out and tell Mommy all about it so the big mean boys will stop telling her what a little twit she is.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

Repent, O John Fields! Woe unto you! Dies Irae is upon you!

Even the just are scarcely safe!

Woe, woe, woe! Woe unto you! ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris

You seem to be under the misapprehension that somehow you matter.

You don't.

John

Presumably you mean (assuming bottom posting to comply with basic netiquette) : "Please do not get involved. I wish to be known as the Field-slayer" If English is your second or third language, then well done since at least the meaning is clear. hth Neil

Reply to
neil

You don't have to use this newsgroup. Shame on you john for making him read your post.:) Wah WAH...

Reply to
James Thompson

nice try

Reply to