Better electrical connectors

  • An ongoing debate between AK and All rages on ...

AK> I have been using the blade type male/female electrical connectors, AK> but there are a little klunky in connecting up. AK> Is there something better, preferably that I can solder? AK> I mainly use around 10 - 22 gauge wire.

I don't know about #10 {chuckle} but the smaller sizes should work with the solder pins (male/female cylinder pairs that plug together after soldering). I forget where I got the last batch but most of my electronics comes via Amazon.com or Mouser.com :)

+----- -----+ | ) ) | round/cylindrical solderable pins (male/female) +----- -----+

.- Keep the faith, --------------------------------------------------. | | | Ben aka cMech Web: http|ftp|binkp|telnet|ssh://cmech.dynip.com | | | | vvvvvv Email: fido4cmechSPAM(at)lusfiberBLOCK.net | | { O O } Home page:

... Man is this recipe ever a piece of SHIT!

Reply to
C_Mechanic

I have been using the blade type male/female electrical connectors, but there are a little klunky in connecting up.

Is there something better, preferably that I can solder?

I mainly use around 10 - 22 gauge wire.

Thanks.

Reply to
AK