AXION TV

I don't know if I am asking in the proper group.... but I have an Axion LCD 8 inch flat screen TV with a card reader. It is a stand alone TV. I only use it for watching TV. What it is.... is that I was watching a TV program & then went out of the room to get a snack & upon returning back to watch the TV... was that the screen was totally blank.... like I had the TV off. I thought that maybe the power had gone out... & so when I looked to see that my clocks were not flickering with the wrong time... which does not mean anything... & so I clicked the switch to put the TV back on... so I thought... & did not see anything on the screen. When I pushed the button again... which I then thought something should show on the screen... it then showed right where the green light would show when the TV is turned on... which I guess then was... then put on.... but the light was flickering a red light. This TV is not even 2 years old. Does anyone know what the problem can be? I even kept the TV off for quite a few hours over night while I got my sleep & thought that maybe because it is sort of computerized (in my mind) & did not see that it did any help later in the morning. It still flickers red & nothing shows on the screen as well as no sound that I forgot to mention previously. Any thoughts on this problem will be appreciated. Mindy

Reply to

I still have not found the TV responsive while thinking it needed to sit for a few days. I sure hope that it is able to be repaired. ..Mindy

Reply to

This is not a TV repair newsgroup. You should be using news:sci.electronics.repair

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell