AoE 3rd Ed heavy discount on Amazon UK

A UK heads up,

I had the first edition at college, and sold it on to a new student. Second edition came out, I was still broke so hunted down an old first on eBay.

For me third edition now on the way :)

BTW The companion "Learning the Art of Electronics"

looks like a great read as well, I might invest later ...

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

That's amazing. It's $82.99 on Amazon in the U.S.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

It's a must-have book if you design serious electronics. The X-files is really good to read too... all the gory details and practical gotchas about really doing electronics.

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
"Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"
Reply to
jlarkin

Foreign language books are always a bit cheaper here ;-)

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Yes, we wrote it in US rather than British english.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Are there any pictures of Gillian Anderson in it? ;->

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

No, but I'm in the index.

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
"Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"
Reply to
jlarkin

I can only reply with this web page

Sorry :)

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Hi Winfield,

This book is amazing, I'm on the start of a very long read.

Thanks very much to both of you for writing it!

:)

--
Adrian C
Reply to