Any of you use Multisim?

Can Multisim handle PSpice/LTspice style behavioral expressions...

GDC_I1 X2 VN VALUE {(1+TANH(2.2/0.1*(V(X2,VN)-0.5)))/2*45u}

Or can it only handle B-sources? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

No! I bought EWB with the promise of free lifetime upgrades. Then they changed the name to Multisim to renege on that. Support was terrible anyhow; stuff didn't work and their people were clueless.

Now NI owns it.

LT Spice is free.

 Click to see the full signature

Only B I think.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation

That wasn't the question. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

OK:

Used to, no more.

 Click to see the full signature

B-sources or behavioral (Algebraic) expressions?

(Admittedly NI seems to have worthless robotic support, or humans who can't read, even when prompted to read the question again.) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I thought you used Pspice. Why Multisim?

 Click to see the full signature

Did you read, or comprehend, the original post ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Seems like you asked two questions, and I answered one of them. For free!

Why are you using Multisim?

 Click to see the full signature

Because one of his customers supplied the files in that format?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That last sentence proves you didn't comprehend the question >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature