Any good circuit analysis programs for the mac

Does anyone know of or have any recomendations for circuit analysis and capture progrqms on the mac. I have tried mac spice, but would prefer something with a GUI front-end. I have also tried McCad, but I feel it costs too much. I have a cracked version of Pro-tel for the PC, but was wondering if there was anything as good for the Mac.

-thanks a Lot!

Reply to
Eric Lada

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:d4GhlE_hpNEJ:

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:z819FaO2DnYJ:cvs.seul.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/eda/geda/website/download.html%3Frev%3D1.25+gEDA.Suite.CDROM+OSX+ngspice-*-Analog.SPICE.simulation+the-wizard-will-run-only-on-*-Linux

Reply to
JeffM

JeffM wrote:

::would prefer something with a GUI front-end :: Forgot to mention:

*-ngspice-or-gnucap+gspiceui+it-does-help-some-people-who-don't-remember-all-the-SPICE-commands+zz-zz+It-isn't-a-schematic-capture-front-end

Reply to
JeffM