AN: LTspice Model & Symbol Posted for LM361 High Speed Differential Comparator

LTspice Model & Symbol Posted for LM361 High Speed Differential Comparator on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website.

Totally behavioral... runs so fast on LTspice I thought there was an error ;-) ...Jim Thompson