Amatuer Scientist CD rom articles Gas Discharge Tube

Scientific American Amateur Scientist CD rom has two articles on How to build a Gas Discharge Tube. Feb. 1958 p.112 and Aug.1966 p.100. If anyone has this CDR I would like to buy a printed copy of these two articles.I really don't need the entire CDR.thanks, MarkX It is my understanding these articles are on that CDR.

Reply to
MarkX

Large libraries archive back copies of the magazine.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson