7377 tube also known as QQE04-5-what was it for?

I just got four of these little buggers. What was it used for?

Reply to
rrusston

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:07:23 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote: It is a transmitting tube with a 12.6 volt filament. What do you need to know? They do have some value today.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

VHF push-pull transmitter, like the rest of the QQ series. Double tetrode with a common cathode and common g2. Interesting pinout isn't it?

I have some QQV03-10 valves that I intend to try for audio. They are supposed to be quite good.

FU set to rec.audio.tubes

--
Mick                      (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info

Both types incorporate built-in neutralizing capacitors for VHF/UHF push-pull operation. Easy to tame up to 450MHz. Wasted on audio.

FU set to sci.electronics.basics, else I shan't see it ;-(

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse