Latest threads in Hobby Electronics Basicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Getting started with Eagle?
So, I've played around a little bit with Eagle Light, and it isn't exactly intuitive. Are there any tutorials/walkthroughs to get me more familiar with its capabilities? Thanks, Daniel.
4
4

Cancelling Only the Noise from Afterburners
Instead of the headphones which cancel all outside sound navy jets could de ploy a microphone under the jet just after takeoff and then radio the signa l back to troops on the ground who wanted to...
18
18

Do SCRs go intermittent?
My space heater using 2 SCRs sometimes goes into half wave operation and the fan turns very slow or stops. Is it possible for one SCR to be intermittent? -Bill
6
6

HC4046 Modeling
Seems to be a hot day for HC4046 model requests. And sending the model out by E-mail has resulted in mucho bouncing... seems they think it's a security threat >:-} So go to.... This is just the VCO...
15
15

High Side Driver
High Side Driver... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
24
24

OT: SOT-523 PNP Question
I need something like a 2N3906 device in an SOT-523 package BUT with pin-out: 1 = Base 2 = Collector 3 = Emitter A client screwed up his PCB layout and has _only_ 5600 boards to patch... by Tuesday...
87
87

OT: Latching Door Stop
The door between our garage and house interior is a spring-loaded fire door... PITA when carrying bags of groceries, so I'm looking for a latching door stop, wall or base-board mounted (floor is tile,...
18
18

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
2
2

Splitting 240V
I've got a junction box with some 1953 sheathed cable feeding it. Looks like asbestos fiber sheath with silver spray paint on the exterior. Only 2 wires, both black. Measures 240V rms. Leaving the...
15
15

PIC32 hair puller
This _should_ be PIC Assembly 101; I know I'm missing something obvious, but I'm still missing it. Using a PIC32MX150, I'm trying to access the i/o pins on PORTA and PORTB. For some reason, A0, A1,...
10
10

Current Source
Hi, I want to know what will the value of the "V4" that keeps the difference bewtween the inverting and non inverting inputs zero. jess
4
4

Section about switching mode power supply just started
Read first article:
2
2

NSA & RSA
NSA & RSA... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |...
8
8

OT: Masters Degree
Bwahahahahaha... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only...
10
10

Emergency Lighting Service
Electroy only uses the industry?s best brands for our panels and Investor s. Their top panels (REC) arise first in a global self-governing photon tes t which means they are one of the well organized...
2
2