4017A function generator -Finding resistance values

Hello,

My 4017A function generator just died on me today. I opened it up and saw two badly burnt resistors. I would like to replace them but I do not know their values. How can I get the schematic for the 4017A function generator? or anybody has this model and can tell me their values? R624 and R148. thank you for your help.

ken

Reply to
Brigitte Gaudet

Who makes the 4017A?

Reply to
Tom Biasi

B&K

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

exactly B&K

Ken

Reply to
Brigitte Gaudet

BKManuals.com shows "4017 10 MHz Sweep/Function Generator - Parts Schematics" for $10.00 here:

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

My point was that you should include the make and model number with your question. More important question. Would you just replace those resistors?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

--
B&K Precision tech support:

1-800-462-9832

You may also want to ask for a schematic/maintenance manual and
inquire as to the reason _why_ the resistors failed.
Reply to
John Fields

Yes.

Initially I didn't realize it was a commercial piece of piece of=20 equipment, I read the "4017" in the subject header as the famous CMOS IC, and thought it was some piece of home made equipment made from a 4017.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

nd

Called B&K tech support, the guy emailed the parts list and schematics. ..wonderful.

Ken

Reply to
lerameur

nd

Called B&K tech support, the guy emailed the parts list and schematics. ..wonderful.

Ken

Reply to
lerameur

Consider uploading it to here

JW

--
You're welcome.
Reply to

Or, IF they failed; some power components can scorch paint and nearby plastic things without failing at all.

Reply to
whit3rd