Latest threads in Hobby Electronics Basicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

current sense circuit
Take a look at this circuit: I wanted to come up with an analytical expression for the voltages at the transition points. First, I considered that with logicout high and load current falling, the...
8
8

the best configuration for stripline on 10Gbps
I plane to transmit 10Gbps CML data over stripline from a SMA connector to a BGA chip. The question is whether I have to use VIA from top layer to mid-layer on the BGA side or there is other ways and...
1
1

output impedance of common source amplifier
Hi; How do I determine the output impedance of a common source (or other JFET) amplifier? I know that it is roughly 1/gms, but how do you deal with the units? E.g., if a certain JFET has a gms of 5000...
4
4

How to calibrate a volt meter?
I have a Radio Shack digital multimeter, and it seems to me that the DC volts shown for things like batteries may be reading a bit high. What kind of standard measurement could I make that would tell...
13
13

"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" Signature Program - Franklin Covey
Dear Members, Greetings!!! The Franklin Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" Signature Program is an empowering two-day workshop adapted from Stephen Covey=92s best selling book The 7...
1
1

Repugliar Lies Debunked Even Faster Than Before w/ Graphene
"fastest graphene field-effect transistor to date, clocking a record- breaking cut-off frequency of 26 GHz. With a top gate design and a single layer of carbon atoms packed in a honeycomb lattice, the...

transformer
i want to convert 12 v ac supply into 12 v dc using fw bridge wht factors should i consider ehile designing of it?means rm voltage ,peak voltage and all that...?
2
2

need help regarding atmega 8 microcontroller
i am basically new to AVR and have just started using ATmega8. I have been using the 1 Mhz internal RC clock for my projects. I would like to use 8 Mhz internal clock. Can somebody please spare some...

Please help with "Voltage divider with capacitor circuit" from Keith Brindley's "Starting electronic 3rd Ed"
Hi, I bought this book, have all the bits and am trying to follow along. I'm on chapter 5 (IC's) and implemented the flashing LED circuit in Fig 5.2. I've implemented the circuit in Fig 5.6 where the...
6
6

555 timer how-to
I have wired 27 10mm leds in series and I'm trying to get them to blink using a 555 timer with 2 capacitors and 2 resistors but it won't work! Could someone please lead me to some helpful information?...
19
19

get kelp ab
get a life spaming fake
1
1

get kelp afg
get a life spaming fake
1
1

Variable frequency delay
I have a strobe light which is used to view rotating machinery. It uses a magnetic tach sensor which has a 0 - 5V output. The output goes directly into the strobe. I would like to be able to rotate...
5
5

Need connector for digicam battery pack
I want to build an external battery pack for a Canon A590IS digital camera. It would consist of two C or D cells and would plug into the jack where the Canon ACK800 (aka CA-PS800) AC adapter normally...
4
4

Is there such a thing as a consumer PC / TV device
Hello We have computers in our home plus a large screen TV. It would be great to be able to have a little keyboard and browse the internet on our large TV screen. How can this be achieved? If there...
8
8