1 Micron Antenna for Solar Power

I always wondered why you couldn't do this:

Bret Cahill

by-3d.html

One percent efficient -- woo hoo!

Somehow, I don't think I should hold my breath.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I'm looking for work -- see my website!
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Government-sponsored "research" at its most wasteful. ...Jim Thompson

                 JU$TICE HA$ BEEN $SERVED, MY A$$

I'm still waiting for Lockheed Martin's revolutionary compact fusion device.

I suspect these wonderful announcements are just the media (in search of sensationalism) aided and abetted by corporations trying to bump the short term stock price up so the CEO can get the bonus he feels entitled to, or the professor or college can get the grant they are salivating over...

Bullshit put out there by greedy, incompetent, unethical, idiots.

Reply to
default

I had 7% quantum efficiency back in 2007, at 1.6 um.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs