Zener SOAR

I don't think I do. Haven't seen it in years... might be in storage somewhere.

I wound up using the C-B junction of a 1500V TV horizontal-output transistor as the DSRD. The doping profile was accidentally right. That transistor is long gone.

lunatic fringe electronics

Hang a diode on it as a pass power transistor setup or hang a power transister across it and havd a power shunt zener.

Reply to
Wayne Chirnside