[?] Yaesu VX6 hand-held transceiver - internal link functions.

Just wondering if anyone in this NG knows what the various internal solder-blob configuration links inside the Yaesu VX-6E (European) hand-held transceiver can be used to achieve.

I did find out that solder-bridging one of the links provides wide-band frequency coverage but don't know what the other links are there to set (or not-set) up.

I've tried searching the dedicate Yaesu Internet forums but haven't managed to find any answers there.

Any ideas, anyone?

TIA - Dave.

--
David C.Chapman - (dcchapman@minda.co.uk)