XY plots in LT Spice

I can manually change the x-axis of a transient response graph, from time to some node voltage, by manually right-clicking on the graph x-axis. But that doesn't stick.

Is there some spice directive I can put on my schematic to change the plot x-axis? I want to plot diode currents from -0.5 to +0.5 volts.

LT Spice is wonderful and its HELP is awful.

lunatic fringe electronics

I think there is a way, but I don't remember how. What I do is adjust the plot to my liking and with that frame highlighted, I save the plot. When you load the file again, the plot comes up with your saved parameters.

Reply to
John S

Am 27.06.2019 um 17:49 schrieb John Larkin:

Hello John,

There is no SPICE-directive to manipulate the waveform viewer.

I recommend to save the plot setting.

From the Menu: Plot Seetings -> Save Plot Settings

It will be saved as a file with the name of the schematic and the extension .plt. You can recall the plot setting after a simulation run with a hot-key. The default hot-key is the SPACE-bar in LTspiceXVII.

Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald