XTL choice for 137Hz w/ CD4046

Oooops! Typo, should be February _29_

We Thompson's are early prolificators, married at 20, first child born when I was 22, second when I was almost 25, third when I was 30, fourth when I was almost 33 ;-)

My parents married at 18, our own children have generally married around 22-24, but the oldest son didn't marry until he was 30... though he lived with a bunch of different women from an early age :-) ...Jim Thompson

Why go through all that grief when my way works with no correction
needed?

Or, if the OP needs 137Hz dead nuts, it's easy to do since the crystal
_and_ the divider error would only amount to a couple of hundred ppm or
so.

JF
Reply to
John Fields