x-Chapters - 4x.26 - Fast 2.5A current source

Here's a draft of the first 5 pages of a 6-page section I'm finishing. This is the last section to go into the x-Chapters book. Everything is down to the wire, and there isn't time for all the feedback I'd like. But we still have a few more days to fix errors, clarify things, etc.

(Also recall our earlier s.e.d. discussion: "op-amp-controlled MOSFET cucrrent-source, example")

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

This is about analyzing high-frequency performance of MOSFET source followers and opamp-controlled current sources, with a 2.5-amp 25ns version detailed.

We've finished editing, here's a 7-page LaTeX version with drafted figures, etc.

But I'm really seeking your feedback, worried about errors, possible confusion and general issues. A few more days to make changes, book is off to the printer.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Look alright Win. :)

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs, LLC Electrical Eng>>

Reply to
Tim Williams

Thanks Tim. Turns out there were several errors. They were fixed and the article was updated for clarity. Here's a final draft, now ready for use, toss your older copies. Thanks to everyone.

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill