WTD: Radio & Electronics World - April 1989

Hi

I am looking for the April 1989 issue of the UK magazine Radio & Electronics World (R&EW). Has anyone got one tucked away somewhere?

Please let me know condition, and cost inc. shipping to a UK address.

Thanks and 73

John KC0G

Reply to
JRCCrabtree

On a sunny day (Thu, 29 Jan 2009 06:36:33 -0800 (PST)) it happened " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in :

Unless you are some sort of collector, would it not be a whole lot easier to ask about that only once published, never again to re-appear miracle design ? Chances are that something much better came along in the next

20 years too.
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Volume 95; number 1638? What do you need out of it?

Reply to
Philo

here?

Hello Philo

Thanks for the offer, but I think that you are referring to "Electronics & Wireless world", a later name for what was "Wireless World" I am looking for "Radio & Electronics World" which was a different magazine.

73 John KC0G.
Reply to
JRCCrabtree

I don't have the mag anymore, but I might have the article you want.

Dave

Reply to
Dave